- Responsible for operations of advance analytical instrument .
- Analytical method validation for finished product, Raw Material and Intermediates as per the requirements and successfully transfer the analytical methods to other sites.
- Evaluation of the batch records / Analytical documents / Qualification documents.
- Periodical review of Audit trial and verification of system generated electronic datas.
- Conducting preventative maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting of analytical instruments as required
- Compiling data for documentation of test procedures and preparing protocols, reports and SOPs; reviewing data obtained for compliance to specifications and reporting abnormalities
- Handling of Deviations , Change controls as well as in released products -Market complaints , Risk assessment, Impact Study.
- Monitoring the testing / re-testing of incoming and in-process samples following correct and proper protocols outlined by SOP's and references; ensuring the use of analytical instruments and calibration instruments for measuring specs
- To identify future requirements of Equipments / Instruments and prepare Capital expenditure form to ensure that the facility has the technical and operational capacity to handle current and future testing needs of the laboratory.
- Ensuring process improvements on analytical methods & procedures to streamline efforts & reduce preparation time
- People Management: Handling team members, mentoring, training
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Analytical Chemistry Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time