- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGM)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions etc)
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors etc
- Handle all Corporate Secretarial compliances including Listing Agreement, Corporate Laws, Labour Laws, RBI, SEBI, etc..
- Listing agreements with the stock exchanges I
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings
- Ensuring policies are kept current, are approved, and that company members are aware of their implications, eg legal
- Providing legal/financial advice during and outside of meetings.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Role Category: Other
Role: Company Secretary
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Saaki Argus And Averil Consulting
Our client is one of the fastest growing global technology firms. They specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure and ERP solutions.