- Developing analytical processes designed to deliver high quality insights to improve on User experience, Sales Cycle time reduction and Revenue Assurance which impact business results.
- Work on and help build day-to-day analytics processes including activities such as data identification, collection, data profiling, analytical model design, interpretation of findings, accuracy improvement, stability, visualization and coordination with stakeholders.
- Work in close collaboration with Enterprise Business team members and other IT partners to leverage expertise in telecom business knowledge, data management and advanced analytics in order to develop data-driven analytical insights.
- Prepare analysis output for executive presentations around complex statistical concepts and research results to present in non-statistical audience friendly manner.
- Help foster a continuous test & learn culture and process - i.e. rapid cycle learning in the team
- Continually broaden and strengthen knowledge of analytical methods, vendors and tools to upskill the team.
- Contribute to building an analytical roadmap that contains both short-term and long-term objectives required for the team to be a center of excellence for analytics.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time