1.Assisting the Chairman in day to day operations.
2. Analyzing the business data & provide inputs to MD for strategic decisions.
3. Generating Monthly progress reports and updating MIS.
4. Co-ordinating Cross Functional teams to ensure deliverables.
5. Ability to work in multiple tasks.
6. Support in Board and high level meetings.
7. Routine matters such as calendar management and international travel.
8. Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
9. Preparing and editing correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
10. Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
11. Coordinates office management activities.
12. Prepare agenda for meetings.
13. Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
14. Keeping record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
15. Responsible for all confidential matters pertaining to the Top Management in the interest of the company.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent