Looking at professionals with experience in HRBP - currently based in Singapore (With PR) or has worked in Singapore and recently moved back to India.
Asia Pacific market exposure is a must for this role.
Roles &Responsibilities :
- The incumbent will be involved in managing the entire gamut of HR activities from hire to retire for APAC region, specific to SIngapore geo.
- Support Success Factor implementation for APAC & ME
- Follow up with employees for timely completion of objective setting and Annual appraisal
- Timely renewal of FTC Contract in line to country specific norms ( To coordinate with delivery team and HR operations- APAC for contract renewal in line to statutory norms)
- Learning & Development for APAC region
- Prepare monthly reports for review (Collation of inputs from APAC recruitment, operations and Geo HR)
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate should have minimum 15 years of experience from IT industry with excellent communication & interpersonal skills and an full time MBA/ MSW- HR
- Will be involved in resolving employee queries, with good understanding in APAC (Singapore) rules & regulations.
- Collaborate with COE team to roll out organization wide initiatives in APAC (Singapore)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent