Roles and responsibilities
- The incumbent will be responsible for handling IR for one of the most strategic plant in Pune.
- - Handling the entire IR for the company union management, settlement, dispute management, etc.
- Advice management from time to time on various legal issues related to IR.
- Be a trusted advisor for HR leadership in managing employee issues in a consistent and fair manner
- Manage sensitive employee situations
Required Candidate profile
- 8-12 years of experience in IR
- Experience in Union Management, Negotiation, Settlement
- Experience in managing employee grievances, labour issues
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Industrial/Labour Relations Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time