Planning and executing the Branding Initiatives
Preparation of Brand Plan Working with the Product Managers/Business Heads to execute the brand plan.
Own the process of conducting through competitive analysis competitive advertising and sales promotion activities, SOE, SOV and regular updations to the management.
Develop and manage internal as well as external events /conferences /press meets/seminars/training programs.
Integrate online marketing function into all efforts to help drive direct sales leads, sales revenue and measure marketing impact; leverage social media for better brand recognition.
Handling Advertising, Local promotions and Product Support
Planning and executing Annual Budgets & Communication for all products.
Undertaking Market Research, Market Analysis & MIS and Monitoring Competitors activities.
- Responsible for brand promotional activities
- To drive leads, and customer acquisition through BTL, ATL,campaign
- Create brand awareness through social media
- Consumer and Market research, Brand Studies, Trends Analysis,Product Creation & Communication
- To Develop and prioritize product requirements for new products/services, as well as enhancements / change requirements for existing products/services to meet changing business, market, customer and competitor needs
- Build end-to end product and customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 35,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Product/Brand Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time