- The objective of the role is to design and deliver specific products for partnership accounts and their end customers.
- Enable Ease of buying bite sized to premium & value products digitally / digital fulfillment through partners/intermediaries
- Ability to work in faster time to market set up along with cross functional teams
- Maintain a strategic plan and associated road map plans for the ongoing development and expansion of the digitally delivered products.
- Work closely with Product Development teams to clarify requirements during the development life-cycle and meet regulatory requirements
- Develop and deliver presentations to both internal stakeholders, customers and prospects
- Develop standard product launch procedures and documentation working with the Digital technology team
- Regularly evaluate Product effectiveness in terms of reach and response and make necessary modifications on Product specifications.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Strategy, Management Consulting, Corporate Planning
Role Category: Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Role: Corporate Planning/Strategy Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time