- In charge of end to end hiring for the Site. (Infrastructure Hiring)
- Devise strategy for hiring- volume, lateral and leadership.
- Interacting with the Hiring Managers to understand the requirement and source best professionals in stipulated SLA for various analytics requirements within the vertical.
- Reviewing strategies with the managers on regular basis in terms of hiring and business projections.
- Identify talent pool and market availability and build a strong mechanism to support business requirements
- Establish scalable network and strong selection process ensuring the right talent is getting in to the organization
- Devise an appropriate channel mix to ensure a market competitive cost per hire
- Identify & monitor measures across processes. Develops measures / shapes new processes to improve performance.
- Design metrics to measure and improve recruitment efficiency.
- Guide the team around key priorities and goals.
- Create a clear offer management process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/turn downs.
- End to end operations of HR recruitment
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time