- This position is responsible to develop Long-term business strategy from designing, execution and operational management with a strong market perspective by driving high impact strategic projects across businesses, handle business turnaround and new venture activities
- Formulate long term business plans at the company level by defining long term company goals (5 years horizon), develop stage goals 2-3 years, identify opportunities and challenges in industry, business lines and allied business. Analyze success factors, Identify changing customer trends and size opportunities, provide assessments in our current business lines and derive strategic priorities.
- Role involves determination of medium term goals and co-creating projects and solutions weaving with various functions as product, operations, credit, tech, analytics, people and external partners.
- Analyzing global industry landscape, observe trends, identifying potential opportunities, and formulating the growth strategy for lending and allied businesses
- Translating the strategy plans to actionable initiatives and quantifiable plans over 2-3 years horizon
- Structure various projects and initiatives to be taken across organization in order to achieve medium and long term goals leveraging Technology, analytics and People.
- Assess the NBFC market and develop business strategy and design program across all work stream including business, organization & people, technology and regulatory
- Understand Trends and innovation in other relevant industries that can be adapted as best practice and leveraged ahead of competition for the company LRP plan.
Provide inputs to business transformation and planning team to identify and develop new business models.
- MBA preferably from B-School
- 10+ years of experience in corporate planning & LRP preferably from Banking / NBFC
- Financially astute leader with sound decision making, strategic acumen, process improvement and analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Strong executive presence and previous experience relating to key customers and articulating company direction, plans and approach, both in one-on-one environments and presenting to larger groups
- Ability to think strategically and communicate effectively with all levels of management, with the capability to guide, educate and influence the thinking of senior decision makers
- Experience in reviewing key strategic priorities and translates them into actionable and quantitative plans
- Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguity and complex strategic analysis projects
- Should have interest in technology & technology trends
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Saaki Argus And Averil Consulting
Our client is a leading non banking financial services organization headquartered in Chennai.
Contact Company:Saaki Argus And Averil Consulting