- Create detailed mapping between old data elements and new data elements
- Identify problems and make recommendations on how to overcome any issue
- Communicate with cross-functional teams, primarily at the individual contributor level, to provide problem resolution updates.
- Utilize external and internal resources, including teammates, to investigate technology and build knowledge.
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of the domain
- Regularly contributes to departmental documentation and knowledge bases
- Work on multiple problems or projects simultaneously depending on complexity
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Java development experience (at least 2 complete project lifecycle experience)
- Good experience in Spring Boot applications & micro services
- Good understanding of various design patterns
- Good understanding of data structures & algorithms
- Experience in developing & consuming web services using REST
- Automated unit testing, code coverage& continuous Integration/Continuous Development
- Knowledge & application of standard best practices and patterns in the relevant areas
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Exposure to LINUX & Shell Scripting
This is a full-time contractual position.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Saaki Argus And Averil Consulting
Our client helps customers to derive business value by leveraging their data and provide solutions in data governance, data protection and data insights space.
Contact Company:Saaki Argus And Averil Consulting