- 2 4 Years
- We are looking for passionate Java Developers to design and develop software solutions for our cutting edge data analytics platform focusing on computational patient behavior change.
- You should be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
• Execute full lifecycle software development
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Strong hands on experience in Java / J2EE development (Spring boot/Spring MVC/Hibernate) and MySQL
• Experience in Programming & Design
• Experience in Web technologies like HTML5/Java Script/CSS/JQuery/AJAX
• Hands on experience in testing framework Junit / Mockito
• Must have knowledge on Restful & Soap Web Services.
• Good to have knowledge on Microservices
• Knowledge of software engineering tools
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
• Ability to work in an unstructured environment and convert high-level design into high-quality code
• Knowledge of Development and Architectural best practices and SDLC processes
• Familiarity with software development methodology
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Saaki Argus And Averil Consulting
Our client is a healthcare analytics and information services firm which leverages research, analytics, and behavioral insights to activate individuals to assume greater responsibility for their health outcomes.
Contact Company:Saaki Argus And Averil Consulting