- In charge of IT hiring (Architect hiring, niche & leadership).
- Interacting with the Hiring Managers to understand the requirement and source best professionals in stipulated SLA for various analytics requirements within the vertical.
- Reviewing strategies with the managers on regular basis in terms of hiring and business projections.
- Identify talent pool and market availability and build a strong mechanism to support business requirements
- Establish scalable network and strong selection process ensuring the right talent is getting in to the organization
- Devise an appropriate channel mix to ensure a market competitive cost per hire
- Identify & monitor measures across processes. Develops measures / shapes new processes to improve performance.
- Design metrics to measure and improve recruitment efficiency.
- Guide the team around key priorities and goals.
- Create a clear offer management process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/turn downs.
- End to end operations of HR recruitment
- Should have minimum 8 years of experience in handling technical recruitment from IT product/ Services/ Analytics Organization.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Should be energetic & out of the box thinker.
- Should be a post graduate from a reputed university.
Role:Non IT Recruiter
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Saaki Argus And Averil Consulting
A leading Service company in Technology & Analytics!
Contact Company:Saaki Argus And Averil Consulting