We are looking for Experienced QA team leads with a passion for quality and like to break software with experience in NBFC / BFSI domains / products- 6+ years in functional (manual) and automation testing experience in a start-up or Product based companies.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Good knowledge of Android framework & experience in testing Android and web app.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Interact with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Understanding of basic SQL and writing SQL queries.
- Ability to understand the interaction between FE and BE and do initial RCA in case of any issue.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Should be able to learn, follow and improve the processes setup for agile methodologies and bug free testing including Sprints, scrum, release checklist and process.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Automation is plus.
- Experience with performance, API and/or security testing is a plus.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
Saaki Argus And Averil Consulting
Our client is a FinTech company providing optimum end-to-end business solutions to Financial Institutions so they can reinvent their business functions and processes.
Contact Company:Saaki Argus And Averil Consulting