You will be responsible for:
- Work with Product Management Team to ensure vision, goals, and objectives are established and achieved
- Identify, communicate, and decompose business requirements into small, estimated, functional, vertical user stories that fit within a single iteration.
- Define functional and non-functional requirements in the form of acceptance criteria.
- Prioritize and sequence stories to maximize business value delivered while maintaining a sustainable pace for the team.
- Accept user stories as done throughout the iteration with multiple define-build-test cycles.
- Participate in team and Agile Release Train (ART) / Agile Ceremonies
- Apply an Agile mindset and behavior to effectively collaborate with the Agile Release Train (ART), team and stakeholder(s).
- Leverage Agile estimation, forecasting and economic prioritization (WSJF) tools.
- Make critical decisions regarding functionality and priority for the team with a focus on delivering value.
- Y e various tools including personas to guide design choices, empathy maps to help teams understand user needs, journey maps to describe customer experiences across the operational value stream & story maps to design workflows.
- 5-10 yrs of experience, minimum 4 years of experience as Product Owner OR Product Manager role.
- Proficiency using Confluence, JIRA, Clarity, and Jira Align.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Product Management
Role Category:Digital Product Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Saaki Argus And Averil Consulting
A leading Technology Captive
Contact Company:Saaki Argus And Averil Consulting