As an HRBP, you will be responsible for:
Talent Management - encompasses:
• Develop and administer a process which focuses on building bench strength to meet current and future business needs.
• Serve as a resource to recruiting and business partners in the identification of candidates for critical roles.
• Conduct individual leadership, career and talent assessments as appropriate using a variety of tools.
• Oversee the continued roll out of a consistent performance management process that focuses employee's efforts on the achievement of business goals and attainment of requisite skills/competencies to sustain profitable growth.
Organizational Development and Design
• Identify and analyze organization effectiveness opportunities and recommend initiatives that address global and regional opportunities based on business strategy.
• Form collaborative relationships with Human Resources leaders and Business Partners in order to execute talent strategies and efforts to support the growth/strategic objectives of the company.
Leadership Development • Ensure an ongoing process to continuously enhance the knowledge and capability of key talent in order to enable these managers to effectively lead the organization toward achievement of strategic initiatives.
- Conduct individual leadership, career and talent assessments as appropriate using a variety of tools.
HR Policies & Systems: Develop and implement innovative HR policies and systems suited for a growth oriented organization
Looking at professionals with 17+ years of experience with full time MBA from reputed institutions.
Should have excellent stakeholder and interpersonal skills
Role:HR Business Partner (HRBP)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Saaki Argus And Averil Consulting
A leading IT Captive.
Contact Company:Saaki Argus And Averil Consulting