As a Vice President Operations, you will:
- Provide oversight and mentorship to the team to ensure adherence to all key business performance measures.
- Engage effectively with multiple stakeholders to align and execute on all strategic and operational priorities.
- Maintain and develop an appropriate system of internal management routines.
- Lead and/or participate in Operations Council and local Operations pivotal initiatives & programs.
- Take care of multiple business units and use technical/organizational knowledge to drive decision-making.
- Inspire the team by communicating a compelling vision and goals that motivate them to achieve more.
- Demonstrate an appreciation and understanding of Digital technologies to build future capabilities.
- Evaluates organizational resources and talent to ensure capability is in place to meet business requirements current and future and/or service level agreements; develops action plan to address any gaps.
- Leads and develops a high performing team; provides continuous feedback via formal review structures.
- Delivers corrective feedback in a timely manner that inspires accountability and self-redirection.
- Ensures associate development of key competencies in line with strategic organizational and delivery unit objectives.
Looking at candidates with:
- 18+ years of experience from financial services industry preferred
- Good experience in customer service operations, program & project management
- Excellent communication & stakeholder engagement
- Willing to work: Shift: 11.00 am to 08.00 pm
Role:Head - Operations
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Saaki Argus And Averil Consulting
A leading ITES organization
Contact Company:Saaki Argus And Averil Consulting